Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Extravaganza

I love the sun peeking through.  In this photo we are waiting for the big parade that goes right in front of Grandma Pat & Grandpa Harry's house.
  
Lynnypoo showing off her whirly popped popcorn-yum!

  
How many men does  it take to put together a toy barn, you can see the skeptical look on Vi's face......


  
Uncle Bill with his Mini-Me--Kolton



Kolton and Grandpa Harry bonding over  baseball hat.  Kolt literally starts vibrating when he sees one! 
Vi & her cousin Eliza Jane tooling in the cars.  I love the blonde pony tails! 
Vi and I actually went on a ride together!  
The funny face is her dancing to the music.  Frannie and Eliza  were a little ahead of us. 

Mike being a goofball 
Trenton, Uncle Jim, and Frannie
It was great weekend and Vi had so much fun bossing her cousins around.  Who were nice enough to accommodate her:)

No comments: