Kolt's most recent stats: 17lbs 9 0z and 24in. long. He has decided to skip 3-7 month weight and go right for 9-12 months. He is sleeping in 6-7 hours stretches at night, but has issues getting to sleep on his own. He likes to spit the binkie out 40 gazillion times before finally falling asleep, but I refuse to pick him up which is what he wants--I will win!!!! :) He will nap in the swing, thankfully. He is not as chill as Violet was as a baby and I am working on not comparing them so as not to be disappointed (with my parenting-mostly). He has started laughing and smiling when we dance with him or tickle under his 2nd chin :)
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Who has time to blog!!!
Kolt's most recent stats: 17lbs 9 0z and 24in. long. He has decided to skip 3-7 month weight and go right for 9-12 months. He is sleeping in 6-7 hours stretches at night, but has issues getting to sleep on his own. He likes to spit the binkie out 40 gazillion times before finally falling asleep, but I refuse to pick him up which is what he wants--I will win!!!! :) He will nap in the swing, thankfully. He is not as chill as Violet was as a baby and I am working on not comparing them so as not to be disappointed (with my parenting-mostly). He has started laughing and smiling when we dance with him or tickle under his 2nd chin :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment