Mommy decided that Violet needed a fish (we have been watching Finding Nemo). So the whole fam went to pick out the new fish. I told her when we got home that we would put it in a bowl. Vi then says, "so we can eat it?"
We happened upon a street festival in town. Vi had fun running up and down the street and playing with the flashy light stick thing.
We ventured to the county fair this weekend. Mike and I thought what a lovely day to go look at some farm animals and eat fried food. Vi had an another idea- scream, thrash around, be happy scream, and thrash around some more. You can see where I am going with this. Needless to say Mike and I cut our losses and Vi was happy as a clam on the way home (of course) as evidenced by the video.
On Sunday, we all went to the lake and as you can see the cutest beach-bunny--EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment