Grandma Pat has a birthday party! Poor Aunty Lynley is behind Vi's head, but she is celebrating with us even if you can't see her lovely pregnant face.
Uncle Bill & Kamal
Vi LOVES her Grandpa Harry so so much!
Awww! Aunt Linda & Uncle Bill looking wicked adorable:)
Curious Kolton climbing on the chair. He tried to climb on the countertop yesterday while I was standing right next to him. He is a bold child. Violet would never have thought to do that in a million years when she was 18months old! My grandmother Waneta had 4 boys (my Dad being one of them). She just had her 88 birthday. The saying, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger definitely applies!!!
Vi's playdate with Jameson. Jameson is trying to keep Kolton from getting into the wheelbarrow. Cracked me up!
I can't remember why, but Vi is giving me some nasty attitude. She has taught her brother the arm crossing move. It is pretty funny to see them crossing their arms at each other which probably happens at least once a day. Usually it is over the one coveted toy.
This is frustrating! The pictue on its side! Anyways, I took Violet to her first local ballet/dance performance. It was Alice in Wonderland. The dancers were 4-18 years old and did a super job. Vi was not sure what to expect, she had lots of questions about what the lights & speakers were, why the dancers were not talking etc. About half way through the performance, she leaned in to me and said, "Mommy I love this!" I was one happy Momma! I have really great memories of my Mom taking my sister and I to the Alfred Ballet recitals to see my cousins dance.
Now that she is a little older we can do more of the cultural & artistic things that I would enjoy. She has more patience, more curiosity ,and I feel like I can have a conversation with her about it and she understands a little more. I am very lucky to have a daughter to be able share some of the things I love with her.









No comments:
Post a Comment