Thursday, February 25, 2010

A bunch of "Firsts!"

Vi's first Hockey game with Daddy. He said she had a blast, but it did not stop the lovely mood swings of late!



There were some better photos, but I thought these were funnier :)


I was home puking in the toilet with Kolt laying on the bathroom floor next to me while they were at the hockey game. Vi says to me, "my puke was pink, what color was yours Mom?" A great conversation.
Violet vomited for the first time a couple weeks ago. Thankfully, Mike cleaned up the majority of it in the middle of the night. Poor kid.



Mike asked me to delete these photos, but I thought they were too funny! Kolt apparently just got the diarrehea part of the illness and is ruining clothes at an alarming rate, but he is in good spirits for the most part. These are photos of Mike trying to change a very poopy diaper. I am just sitting on the couch laughing and taking pictures!!!!! Kolt's expression kills me!

I think Mike is trying to keep the poop off of the changing pad, but I was laughing too hard to really ask!

If Kolt is awake he has something in his mouth and he is drooling. We go through a million bibs a day!
Again, the opposite of Violet. she barely drooled even when she was getting teeth and she hardly ever put anything her mouth with the exception of her beloved binky.

Tubby photos. Kolt loves the tub! Mostly he likes eating the washcloth...

Vi & Kolt's first tubby together! Kolt thought Vi was hysterical and Vi was happy to have someone to squirt!
Kolt is pretty much sitting up on his own unless he goes to reach for something then he tips over.
My Aunt gave me a bath safety seat when Violet was born and I never used it. It has been sitting in the attic and then the garage getting ready to be donated. Now I get it! If you have two kids, but don't have 4 hands (which I could use) this seat acts like an extra pair of hands. I was praying the whole time Kolt did not poop in the water and freak Violet out so she would never do it again! They were so adorable. I have great video....if only I could get it to upload#@$@#$


No comments: