
Our Tree on Christmas Morning. Mike,
Kolt, and I were up before Violet! We did talk about how Santa would get into the house. Vi said, "He comes down the chimney, through the tube, into the stove, and out the door." I would show you the video, but I can't any videos to upload @&*%$^#!

My sister and her loud, but
adorable babes:)

Violet with her cousins at Aunt Jan and Uncle Gary's home for a little Christmas Feist.

I love this photo! My grandmother Waneta with her great
gran kids and if you look on
Kolt's lap you can just barely see the quilt she made for him. Violet got a Waneta quilt too when she was born.

Uncle Tim with his favorite nephew (sorry Austin).

We stayed at a hotel in
SYR while visiting my sister. The kids were BEYOND excited, you would have thought we were at Disney World or something! We just got back from the hotel pool and the girls climbed into bed all by themselves. Nothing more comfy than sleeping in a pile of
chex mix!

Bray taking over her nannying duties--the best!

All the kids(this includes Tim and Mike) in the pool. Vi is sitting on the pool stairs, it took her about 40 minutes until she would leave them! Mike eventually peeled her off of theme, she swam, jumped in, and had fists full of chest hair to prove it!
Kalyssa did a lot whining too, but she too eventually left the side of the pool for brief moments.

Bray and Spense are little fish and never stopped swimming and jumping in. Mike and I are forever grateful to Spenser. He found Mike's wedding ring at the bottom of the pool--for a kid who loses everything and never knows where he lost it this was impressive! Mike did not even know he had lost it! THANKS!

Mike crashing in on a photo.
Kolt exhausted from a full day of holiday cheer! First at our house then at Grandma Jean's.

Here is Violet at Grandma Jean's showing her off her new "If You Give a Pig a Party" Pig and her horse she namedViolet 2.

Violet riding her new horse! I especially like the headband riding low on the forehead...

The Santa Hat Crew!!!

Noah and his parents stopped in on their way to their family holiday gaiety!

I love this photo of Noah puckering up! He was so sweet with Kolt, he is going to be a great big brother!

Violet opening her gift from Uncle Jim, her grin could not get any bigger! A pink horse, with a tub, leg warmers, and pink and white hair--what more could a three year old girl ask for!

Aunt Mel got her a beautiful snow globe with a horse in it. A very horsey Christmas indeed.

Aunt Mel,
Kolt, Franny and Eliza enjoying a few seconds of not being bossed around by Violet and her imagination.
CHRISTMAS PAST:
CHRISTMAS 2008


CHRISTMAS 2007
1 comment:
I am weepy seeing baby Vi. xxx
Post a Comment