Monday, May 25, 2009

Visiting with the fam

Vi and Noah playing happily after the 6 hour ride back home in the car. They both were amazing little travelers!



I can't remember why Vi was so "upset" in these photos, but those eyebrows sure are intense.

Vi with Great Grandma Waneta, Great Grandpa Gene, and Papa Al at Spenser's baseball game. This photo was taken shortly before Violet's ears suddenly stopped hearing so Mommy quickly wisked her to the car before my temper suddenly appeared!

Kai and Papa Al


Spenser at bat! The only hit I saw due to bringing a 3 year old to the game!

Look Quick, she is sitting!
Aunt Liz bravely taking the girls to the game....


Vi, Kai, Kalyssa, and Bray

The kids entertain themselves for hours in Great Grandma's rain water pail. I think in these photos they are making witch's stew.



Vi and I had a great time visting with the family. Vi had a special treat of getting to visit with her great Aunt Pat which I realize now that I have no photos of!!!!!! We traveled with Manda and Baby Noah and had a great time on our road trip. There is nothing like taking two toddlers across NY state to really test your Mommmy skills, but we prevailed!

No comments: