Violet has starting hitting when she is mad. If Mom or Dad say no instead of her usual-----whatever and getting over it or melting into a crying puddle. She now thinks of hitting as a third option. It's interesting to watch....she gets mad, hits me, waits for the disappointing look from me, and then she starts crying and put in time-away or as its more popularly known as Time-Out. This has happened a few times in the last few days. Until today, she got mad then hit the chair quite a few times. I told her she looked mad and I made a mad face, she just stared at me, so I kept going with silly, sad, and scared faces until she laughed. I hope she continues to slap the chair silly instead of Me!
Violet had her 6 month dental cleaning. She was very brave. Later that day she told Daddy, "I went to the dentist and was scared, but Mommy was right there." I kept telling her while she was getting her teeth cleaned that I was right there so it was funny to hear her repeat it! Later that day,Vi got to play with her friend Bella and Aunty Lynny at the Great Escape. Violet was less than cooperative and I am blaming it on the molar coming in...
Vi, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Granpa went to a Pow-Wow and saw Native Americans
dance. Violet loved the music and got to touch all sorts of furs, animal heads, teeth, shells, and pelts!
1 comment:
Hi Kate and Mike! Loved reviewing your pics and videos of Violet. she is a little cutie! Harper keeps asking, "what her name?" and when I tell her she responds, "Ohhh...." Let us know when you are coming in to town because Me thinks Harper and Violet might enjoy one anothers company!
Post a Comment