The sunglasses are now upside down on the way to TreePaad.
Vi is playing with her good friend Lilly at TreePaad (kind of like a generic Chuckie Cheese).


Have you ever seen a funnier piece of toast?



Have you ever seen a funnier piece of toast?
This past week Violet is really starting to be more like a kid and less like the baby that I am accustomed to.
This is how I know:
She told me while packing the groceries into the car that "I was making her mad." She later told Daddy it was because I had told her no thank you and that is why she was mad.
She eats a sandwich without taking it apart and licking it.
If I am wearing a dress, she also wants to be wearing a dress.
She copies ANYTHING that the big kids are doing.
I tried to discipline her with her first Time-Out and sit if she did not help me clean up her toys. She said, "I want to sit." If I could have only stopped laughing long enough to follow-through!
She either asks to take a nap or screams that she does not want to take a nap.
She loves watching herself on the blog. Anytime the laptop gets opened, "I watch Vi?"
She knows that Daddy's name is Mike and Mommy's is Kate.
And last but not least....she now wants to help with everything, "I help you?"
No comments:
Post a Comment